terms and conditions of use
By signing up with ICHARITY CLUB, you agree to the following Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers:
This service is provided on an is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- You understand that there are specific guidelines and policies in place.
- You also understand that you have to avail yourself of how ICHARITY CLUB works before you join ICHARITY CLUB, failing to Step-up (Upgrade, make a GH₵60 donation to the person that invited you) will cause the system to delete your account after 4hours, you are welcome to join again and get a second 4-hours period to decide to participate, failing to participate will get you banned from joining the ICHARITY CLUB community again.
- You have read and understood that "Spamming" and or cross recruiting meaning contacting other participants in an attempt to promote ANY other opportunity to ANY fellow ICHARITY CLUB participant is grounds for "Immediate" account suspension which disqualifies you from receiving spill over, new sign-ups as well as donations.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts beyond our control, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
- We reserve the right to add or remove features and modify any functionality, make changes on how the platform works, manage memberships, within ICHARITY CLUB , and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
- We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way.
- In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate its operations, it's creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members.
- Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
- We make no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your up lines, to make referrals. Individual results will vary.
- Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and maybe prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
- All donations you willingly and directly send to a fellow participant are final. No refunds.
- You understand that all donations will be made directly by donators to you to your payment processor, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective merchant account provider.
- You agree to accept email updates regarding ICHARITY CLUB . We will never inundate you with emails or spam. Report spam and other abuse via the contact form.
- Please include the entire spam email with headers.
- If any member is caught stacking, ICHARITY CLUB reserves the right to move the stacked accounts further down the matrix and/or block the stacked accounts.
Enjoy giving and receiving donations with ICHARITY CLUB .
The ICHARITY CLUB Team